Bokeh is a platform for interactive visualization and data applications in modern web browsers. It affords concise construction of versatile graphics can provide interactivity over large or streaming data sets.
It consists of a number of related projects under the Bokeh GitHub Organization:
- Bokeh: Core library — BokehJS client library, Python bindings, and Bokeh Server
- rBokeh: R bindings for BokehJS
- Bokeh-Scala: Scala bindings for BokehJS
- Datashader: A graphics pipeline and visual query system for creating meaningful visual representations from large data sets.
- HoloViews: A high-level declarative interface to Bokeh for exploring and interacting with data.
- GeoViews: Geographic projection and dataset support for HoloViews
- Colorcet: Perceptually uniform colormaps for use with Bokeh, Datashader, HoloViews, and Matplotlib